Sunday, February 23, 2014

Lets Set the Mood Right 2014 Videography


So I’m still getting feedback on the mixtape and the downloads are crazy! It feels good to be back and working with my partners to bring good music again.
I couldn’t get videos for all the songs, because we remixed quite a few. If you haven’t downloaded let, please check out these two links. 
DOWNLOAD: https://soundcloud.com/isouth

This is the R&B album of the year! If you love R&B music than you must have this.  I promise we won’t take a break like this again. Another iSouth Remix coming real soon. I will post the past mixtapes soon.


Fabolous Ft Jeremih – Thim Slick 


Omarion ft. Pusha T & Fabolous - Know U Better 


Talib Kweli ft Miguel - "Come Here" 
Chance The Rapper- Chain Smoker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers